Holiday Chex Mix, and Carmel Apple Brie dip are two easy and delightfully, delicious recipes perfect for any holiday gathering! Read below for our tried and true recipes and how to best display them on your table with our personalized charcuterie and serving boards.
1. Chop up three green apples into cubes, add one cup of sugar, and two tablespoons of cinnamon and mix together in a bowl. Next, place a large slice of brie cheese in an oven-safe dish. Then, pour your apple mixture over the brie.
2. Bake the brie and apple mixture in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the brie is visibly melted and the apples have carmelized. Then, let cool for 10 minutes and place your Carmel Apple Brie dip in a container or the oven-safe dish on top of a charcuterie boar, we recommend our Personalized Live Edge Mango Board. Last, place some cinnamon graham crackers on the Charcuterie Board along with some extra apple slices. Use the graham crackers and/or apple slices for dipping and enjoy this wonderfully savory and sweet holiday recipe that the whole family will love!
1. Add three different kinds of Chex cereal. We chose the rice, wheat, and whole grain so that the mixture would have a nice color variation.
2. Add pretzels, peanuts, and rye chips. Add roughly one cup of each, or until you think the mixture looks fairly even.
3. Measure 1/2 a cup of butter and one table spoon of garlic salt and Johnny's seasoning.
4. Melt butter, and mix seasonings and pour the mixture over the chex mix. Then pour a generous amount of Worcestershire sauce over for extra flavor.
5. Pour your chex mix into a bowl and display it on a personalized serving board, or charcuterie board. Sprinkle the check mix on the trays, or add mustard, cheese, or any other dipping sauces on the charcuterie board for easy dipping and a lovely display.